We Believe that Everybody has the Right to Powerful Legal Representation.
There are many personal injury law firms and injury lawyers out there, so we take your choice in working with us very seriously. We consider it an honor and a privilege to handle your case – and we’ll fight with everything we’ve got to win.
Many law firms fill web pages with wordy “legalese” about their practice. We think it’s better to just list the most important points that we’d like you to know about us. Thank you for taking the time to read this page, which gives you an understanding of our firm and how we help you.
- We will examine every aspect, every detail, of the incident that took place, which caused you or your loved one harm.
- Our staff sincerely and deeply cares about people. We are socially and community oriented, and we’re dedicated to our families, faith, work, and ethics.
- There is no type of injury claim that we have not handled, or cannot handle. We’ve seen it all and we’ve proven our abilities over and over again, with a history of successful outcomes.
- We pride ourselves in client services. Unlike other injury law firms, we take your calls – and if we can’t, we’ll return them promptly. We give you monthly updates on your case so you’re never left wondering how things are progressing.
- You’ll find us to be more energetic, more enthusiastic, and more aggressive than many other firms, in our pursuit of justice and compensation for the injured in south Texas.
- Our firm has extensive resources, including the experts to support our findings and the technology to support our cases.
Want to Learn More? Here’s a Summary of Our History & Experience:
- Attorney Humberto Tijerina III founded the Tijerina Legal Firm in 2009 with the intention of helping those that didn’t have the resources to defend themselves against large insurance companies or corporate interests. Dedicated to helping hardworking families obtain justice, Humberto has an excellent record of winning personal injury cases and ensuring families receive fair settlements.
- Humberto is a Rio Grande Valley native, and he’s devoted himself to helping the community at large. He speaks locally and in Mexico at events for entrepreneurs and corporations on the legal aspects of doing business in the United States.
- Five years prior to establishing the Tijerina Legal Firm, P.C., Mr. Tijerina was a founding member of Begum, Tijerina and Willis, L.L.C., a multi-disciplinary law practice, also focusing on representing people who suffered injuries, along with representing the business community in starting business entities, negotiating business contracts and litigating business disputes. Before that, Mr. Tijerina worked in the corporate department of Cox and Smith Incorporated, where he focused mainly on legal matters involving general business transactions.
Why Choose the Tijerina Legal Group?
Our T No-Fee Guarantee. We want to make excellent legal help available to everyone. It’s simple: if we don’t win your case, you won’t pay a dime.
The Power to Win. Our history of client success and staff excellence ensure that your case is in great hands.
Client Service is Our Priority. We believe that everyone deserves efficient, personal, and respectful client service. We treat our clients like family.
Call us today for your free consultation. We’re here to help you win your case.
At the Tijerina Law Group, it’s incredibly fulfilling when our clients recommend us to their friends and family. Here are what some of our clients have to say: