Brownsville Car Accident Lawyer
Representation for Injured Drivers
Preventable auto accidents cause thousands of severe injuries every year across Texas. Even worse, the drivers who cause such awful traffic accidents are not always held liable for what they did. If you have been in a crash and were badly injured, then make sure you do all that you can to get the justice and compensation you need to move forward.
Let Tijerina Legal Group, P.C. and our Brownsville car accident attorney help you understand your options and file a claim against the driver who hit you. We can manage each step of your case, so you do not worry about a thing. We just want you to relax and focus on your health while we fight for every cent owed to you.
Commonplace Causes of Car Accidents
Understanding the cause of your car accident is crucial for getting you the compensation that you are owed. It comes down to liability and being able to prove it. We can look for various forms of evidence that show the cause of your car accident was not something that you did, but rather was a mistake or act of negligence on behalf of the other driver.
Car accidents are often caused by:
- Intoxicated drivers
- Texting drivers
- Distracted drivers
- Speeding drivers
- Roadway hazards
- Auto part defects
Whether we have to file against a major insurance company, an automaker, or any other party, we will be ready to fight for you. Nothing scares off our team when we are on task for a client in need.
How Our Car Accident Attorney in Brownsville Can Help
Do you need to hire a car accident lawyer for your claim? Technically, no, there is no law in Texas that requires you to get a professional attorney to represent you. But even auto insurance companies will tell you to hire a lawyer if you are not familiar with the process because it is that good of an idea.
When we are working on your case, you can depend on us for the following and more:
- Gather evidence: Proving that you were not liable for your accident is a priority because we want to keep your liability as low as possible, potentially down to 0%. Gathering different forms of evidence will help, like police reports, eyewitness statements, dashcam footage, etc.
- Collect medical records: Understanding the extent of your injuries is important, too, because we need to know how much your day-to-day life has been impacted by them. We can use your medical records and the input from a medical expert to learn more.
- Deal with the insurance company: The main reason why people hire our attorney is that they simply do not want to deal with the insurance company, which is understandable. Leave everything up to Attorney Humberto Tijerina!
- Identify case strengths and weaknesses: Your case’s strengths should be the focal point of the argument. While there will always be case weaknesses, we know how to navigate around them or strengthen them, too.
- Determine the value of your case: Every car accident claim has a value, which is how much money you are owed by the other driver and their insurer. Using our extensive experience, we can accurately calculate the compensation you are owed.
Contingency Fees for Car Accident Clients
We are proud to offer contingency agreements are part of our ‘no fee guarantee’ provided to our car accident clients. Under a contingency fee agreement, you do not have to pay any of our attorney fees unless your case ends in your favor, such as with a settlement or award. Also, we will only be paid using an agreed-upon percentage of your settlement or award, so you never have to worry about whether or not you can afford to hire a professional attorney.
Take the First Step – Call Us Now
Get our car accident lawyer in Brownsville on the phone now. Dial (956) 777-7700 and tell us about what happened to you. We can arrange a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with you, so you can learn more about your legal options without paying anything upfront.